Sunday, June 28, 2009

That's wut we called LIFE....

hope 4 a better time... better life...


hurmm... i had change my blog title to ' it's all about the journey Of Life...' no reason.. but i just want to forget what had happen in my life lately which give me a damn headache... n many more... so, life must go on no matter wut aite... ape2 yg i rasa, i'll will keep it to myself... if u hepi rite now (i noe u r very hepi rite now) that's gud.. huhu... so, for u... i noe its hard... everything had change... but pls think bout our friendship.. i can accept who ever u r now... as long as we can be like b4... ok?


to you, thankx 4 being such a gud frenz to me... listen to all my prob... n sorry too cuz drag u into my probs... thankx 4 ur advice too... really appreciate dat... :) i love u... :)


and to you... thanks cuz understand my situation when im facing a lot of problems... thanks also cuz love me as i love u too... :)


i hope 4 a better Life after this... hopefully... :) and i also hope everything will be fine as usual... :)

2 comments:

ouh sara said...

"to you, thankx 4 being such a gud frenz to me... listen to all my prob... n sorry too cuz drag u into my probs... thankx 4 ur advice too... really appreciate dat... :) i love u... :)"

for who??

Heart Dee said...

ahaha...
=)