Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bz week... Feel so tired... =(

hello... been bz diz week... started my mid term exam on last monday... my 1st paper was english for general purpose... ok la... can do... my next paper was introduction to information technology which i need to memorize many things... and da question... whoahhh... dunnoe la... plus got my principles of finance after my IT paper on the same day... pity me... got gastric and headache at the same time... cant really focus doin my finance paper which damn susah and da question was confusing me... and tomorrow got quantitative paper... i will try my best... and cant wait for my last paper on this friday, customer service... smile



For you babe, still waiting for you to forgive me... still <3 you no matter wut...

For you, you noe who you are... thanks for wut you've done... friends 4ever... =)

For you dear, thanks cuz being so nice to me and can understand my situation... i 143 you so much from deep of my heart... =)

not forgotten to my beloved sis ulat kuasa dua... i miss u so damn much la... sorry cuz din msg u for a long time... ulat gonggok adalah sgt bz... love you sis...


i miss you... lol


P/S: counting days..... ehehehe...

No comments: