Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tag?? ehehe...

7 facts bout me :

-> just love to be myself & easy goin....
-> hot-tempered person...
-> love sports and movies...
-> love to hangout with my dearest friends....
-> love cats >.< -> sometimes i can be a blurr person. i mean toooo blurr :))
-> obsess with black and white colour... ^.^


7 things that scares me :

-> accidents !! wuaaaa :(
-> failure...
-> gastrics attack !!
-> medicine... haha
-> hit sum1 when i get too angry...
-> cant think wisely...
-> hurmmm... hurt sum1 feeling maybe??


7 song playing in my head lately :

-> Love In This Club by Usher
-> Be On You by Neyo
-> Down by Jay Sean
-> All My Life by KC and Jojo
-> Cinta Ini Membunuhku by D'massive
-> Tak Bisa Memiliki by Dygta
-> Tattoo by Jordin Sparks


7 things valuable in my life :

-> my family and you
-> my dearest frens
-> my handset
-> my lappy
-> necklace n one of my shirt
-> date on may 09 :)
-> movie ticket date on 11 July 09


7 "First Time" in my life :

-> had my 1st accident and it was a bad accident on 2005....
-> broke my left hand on 2005 bcoz of dat accident..
-> had a lotss of scars bcoz of dat accident...
-> had a long mc almost 1 months ++ bcoz of dat accident...
-> stay at da ward alone...
-> ride a bike for da 1st time at age 14..
-> i din ride my "nyamok hijau" for almost 5 months...


7 words/things that i always use/say :

-> my hs
-> my lappy
-> my silver saga
-> i love you
-> shit
-> perfume
-> my watch


7 people i tag :

ehehe... anyone dat would like to do diz tag.. :D

No comments: