Saturday, October 10, 2009

wut da......

hello... dah lama kot tak apdate ini blog... been so busy... just finished my final exam last thursday... and my sem break edi start... bru nak rasa cuti.... kalo tak... busy sana sini... im worried bout my final exam paper... it was so damn hard... finance paper especially... i din noe wut im answering 4 dat subject... gonna die dat paper... scared... :(

hurmm... i din want to think much bout dat... just want to enjoy my final sem break... hehe...
haih... now im feeling so down... down... and down... too many things happen lately.. but i have to be strong no matter what... =)

and to my sis zuza... im sorry cuz din cntct u since u went back to KL... sgt2 busy... but im still remember u ok... thx cuz wish me gudluck as im takin my exam last week... :) btw, i still miss u...
im hoping dat u always be happy and may Allah always bless you... and pls takecare of urself...

too you... dun think too much yeah... i will always be with you... =)


im taking dat as challenge..


**just be myself... >.<
**miss you... <3 u...

No comments: