Saturday, December 26, 2009

almost at the end of 2009



hello peeps... life is full of drama... well.. i just go with da flow... i am who i am.. and i love being myself.... i just want to pass diz 2009 so fast... too many things dat hapen to me diz year... yeah... bad and also good things.... the bad one i want too delete it from my memory... wont eva want to remember all dat... and coz of dat also i learn to become more stronger than before... please 2010... give me better life than before... please be good to me... GOD please bless all of us... amin... i cant wait for 2010 to come... huhu...

to Nur Shuhada Mohd Rabi... u leave me alone here... weyh,... come back fast laaa... lets have fun before u start new sem wei... in here fighting with all those asgnment like hell la wei... (T T)
miss Old Town Time... lepaking here and there without planning... im waiting u....

to my dear dear asgnment..... u r killling me hardly........ why must asignment exist dear lecturer?? i cant enjoy my new year eve if like diz liao... duh... can extend da due date or not?? ;PP

hoho.... merry xmas... even terlmbt... hehe...


*dear you... nothing much to say... <3 u...

No comments: