Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June 2010 Thursday

Currently im trying to fix things...
im sorry to u sayang...
after diz no more ok...
i bear on my mind what u say just now...
if want to be honest no nid to wait u asking me 1st... i will ok... :)

You always seem to take my breath away...
I try to tell you but the nerves get in the way...
I try to tell you what's inside...
Let all my feelings out as high as the sky...
They would reach the stars up above...

I want you to know that my heart is in your hands...
I'll do what it takes whatever I can...
To make you happy and make you smile...
When were together even if it's for a while...
I truly love every moment with you...
This feeling for you is so new...
There's no more a hole in my heart...
Cause your in my life... You filled that part...

P/S: How I feel for you... The undying love... i Love You... :)

No comments: