Friday, June 25, 2010

26 June 2010 Saturday

I'm always thinking about you... You're always on my mind...
Running throughout the days... without running out of time...

Everything I ever seem to do... you are always there...
At the back of my thoughts... I wonder if you ever care...

You're the one I couldn't forget even at the last breath I take...
You're the one my heart longs for because I found real joy in you...

You're the one I'll love so true... For you gave me same love too...
You're the one I needed most... For I am so in love with you...

You light my life and turn it right... and put a music in my heart..
How can I thank you for all the things?? and for the love you've given me??

P/S: I promise to be there for you in all of your times of joy and sorrow... I promise to make a new memory with you each and every day... I promise to love you without change... I promise to make you laugh,to make you cry... I promise to give you strength when you are weak... I promise to never lose faith in you... I promise to always trust you... I promise to never let you feel alone in this world... I promise you a love everlasting... :)

No comments: