Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29 June 2010 Tuesday

not feeling so well... din have proper sleep...
actually din sleep for today... too many things in my minds...
many things i need to settle down... but certain things or people just make it more worst even da rite things can be settle so much nicer...
haiz... college things more complicated... result coming out soon...
received a lots of assignments... but i din manage to start even one... too bad...
i din know what hapen now... im so down.. im so lost... i din know where was da mistakes... i try so hard to fix all dat... but certain ppl cant see dat...
selfish?? coward?? or wtv... i dunnoe... cuz for me da solution is just in front of the eyes... but drag it into da most critical situation... i din get you why?? how?? you can stand to see all this hapen... !! please make it in a simple way... not to drag it into more seriously condition.... really testing my patient & ego...

im tired to being in diz situation... im started to hate myself now... my life... and everything...!! but you peeps still can laugh... smile... and make sumone really hurt... i dun get that seriously...!

you take me from the dark... you save me... then you turn all dat into a most painfullllll situation... congratulations to you... keep it up... :)

P/S: tq so much.... but still 143....

No comments: