Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quiet Nite

I look watch at the wall it showed me 11.50pm… im tired… im sleepy… im feel lil unwell… actually already 1 week plus been like this… maybe im too bz settle up my assignments… students… of coz not enuf rest n sleep rite? :D
I want 48hours per day can?
Oh time… can u please walk fasta?? Suffer here… sob sob… :(
I dunnoe what I wanna crapping here… just want to talk to sumbody but I dunnoe who?
And I dun want to disturb sum1 privacy time as well.. cuz sum1 mad at me just now… haha..

Well… hmm… trying pull out myself to be more motivated than before… trying to forget what happened in the past… I mean the “disaster” part in my life… I wish I can select and delete those I dun want in my brain memory cuz I think it make me feel sucks… haiz… Im trying to be better than before and I wish im already did it??
Im trying advice my heart, “dee past is past… u cant returned the old times… things happens cuz it have it own reasons..” yeah ! I know… but what I felt and what I get… it just a ridiculous feeling ever…. Im sad… im down… im frustrated… (T.T)
So many trying huh? Yeah… try first the u only know… haha…

I want closed the old books! I want build the new one and start with the new chapter… :) New rules, I dun entertain UNMATURED peoples anymore.. I dun give a damn for those who wanna talk behind me.. FOLKS… u can say whatever u want ok? :)

Now already 12.05am… im smiling… wishing you were fine there… I wish I can be beside you rite now… spend our time together… missing you so badly… haiz… sorry bout just now ok??

P/S: Selamat Malam Sayang… <3 xoxo
Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat
So many people all around the world... Tell me where do I find someone like you girl
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart
Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend
Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing

No comments: