Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

hey peeps ! me not so feeling well... exam week will give me a lots of stress...
not enuf sleep ! and it coz me PANDA EYES.. @.@
2 subjects done ! Basic Entrepreneurship i manage to answer it well... hopefully..
but unfortunately, Organisational Behaviour double thumbs DOWN... super duper HARD...
thanks MSU exam department... haiz... nevermind... i give the best already... push whatever out in the answer booklet... and now focus on my next paper on Tuesday and Wednesday... more gai the subjects... (T.T) but as usual, i'll try my best..

and i realized today is 10 OCT 2010 which mean 101010... haha...
so what's so special this number ha?? haha... maybe for certain people its special bcoz of wedding days, birthdays, engagement days, and etc... but for me... the date is just nice... triple 10.. :)

ok, thats it... bye bye...

*040404 more nice... wakakakkaka... miss you...

No comments: