Wednesday, October 6, 2010

S.T.R.E.S.S

hello peeps ! haih... im doing my revision to face my exam on thursday n friday as well... i think i cud manage it well.. but seems too many chapters i nid to cover..
haiz... Basic Entrepreneurship on 2.30pm to 5.00pm on Thursday then next paper on Friday morning at 9.00am... both papers are very dry subjects !
no nid to sleep liao... damn !

so far, this is the worst sem i faced... many heavy subjects... assginment very hard... but thank GOD i managed to complete those well... just 1 more level then i can smile... Final exam... aka my nitemare... haha.. and the papers set from MSU.. :( very hard...

wish i can answer it well tmrow.. i do the best for my revision already...
just need to vomit it out in the booklet answer.. hahaha... hope my brain din stuck to find the answer... if not i will die...

ok, that's all.... continue doing my revision... =.="

*miss you...

No comments: