Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 June 2010

hmmm... how i wanna start my words this time...
seems like i dun know what to say anymore...
but i wont give up... :)
today alone... my calls no answer... i never do like dat to you... but its ok...
even my heart was beating so fast all the time cuz u left me alone today... here something for you... hope u smile when u read this dear...

I remember us, the way we used to be, I'd hold you in my arms, your smile so sweet to me...

But now when I see you, you look right through me, I feel so alone now, but when I close my eyes... All I see is you...

I dream only of your love, and happiness in life, I try not to think what had happened, but when I close my eyes... All I see is you...

I lied not because I wanted to but because I love you and I still do...
I wouldn't do a thing to hurt you but I just have too.. im regret...

I lie on the ground, and stare into space, the stars start to move, into the shape of your face... I see you there now, looking down at me, with that cute little smile,that I like to see... You say "close your eyes","tell me what you see",I see only two people, just you and me.... :)

Look into my heart, my life... Tell me, what do you see? Can you feel the need, the want, as Im yours and ur are mine.... :)

Every breath I take is meant for you, I live this life surrounded in joy and I bathe in the promise of your love, My soul belongs to you...

P/S: To my heart, you have the only key, I beg of you, never set me free.... Much joy and happiness you've brought me... Always and Forever, I'll love you till the end... (-.-)

No comments: