Wednesday, June 9, 2010

another post for you....

hmmm... i dont know how to describe what i felt rite now...
i just work hard to fix all that...
i hope u can see what im try to do...
nothing that can make me feel good if u show what i had request from you...
see me deeply... understand what im trying to do...
words now are like meaningless unless we meet...
cuz i know im not good in speak as well cant satisfied you...
haih.. im down... i dun want to be bullshit...

I finally got to hold you, be yours for a night. i finally felt okay, and that i was going to be alright...

but in one day-it was over,my world came crashing down. i didnt know it would happen,and in my tears i would soon drown...

i realized how much i really care, and that i love you so much more, more than my heart can take, and more than i bargained for...

please dont turn away, at least try and put up a fight because u had say to me before...

i know i can be complicated, and sometimes hard to read. but im telling you right now, you are all that i need...

im trying to front, and act like im okay. just so i can prove, that everyone walks away and they will not ask what happened to me...

try listen to what im saying and i want you to look between the lines. Look into my eyes, see that I ain't playin because there you will see, all the hidden signs.

Let me show you I wanna be yours. It's a fact I want you that bad and even more. So, Give me one chance to love you right.


Sea Love Pictures, Images and Photos

P/S: All I seem to do is think of you, and Every time I dream it's you I see. All I wanna do is be with you Cuz it feels like you were made for me. i Love you... (-.-)

No comments: