Saturday, June 12, 2010

12 June 2010 Saturday

sorry for being so harsh towards you with my words today...
u force me to act like that... (T.T)
this for you dear...

You are everything I'll ever need... To make my life complete...
Since you came into my life... My every dream has come true...
I'll never love anyone as much as I love you...

You are the light when there is darkness... Shining brightly through your eyes...
Yours are the arms I want to hold me... Through all of my nights...

My heart belongs to you only... The one true love in my life...
Our souls are intertwined... To always be like one...

Unselfishly I give myself to you... Never with hesitation...
Because you and only you... For always will be My Everything...
Feel the love without ever a doubt...
It is yours for a lifetime...

Please stay a bit longer... For I may see you again never...
And you leaving now isn't for the better...
Now im missing you so badly...

Everyday I miss you more and more... It makes my heart feel so sore...
Thinking of the way things were... I'd like to go back to the times we had before...

P/S: I will look at you with a tear in my eyes... hoping for the day... When I can hold you by my side... and my deepest feelings I won't have to hide...

No comments: