Saturday, June 12, 2010

12 June 2010 Saturday (Part 2)

I love you more than words could ever say...
I feel it growing in my heart each and every day... All this love I feel... Has never felt so real...

You give me something no one has ever given me...It's something you cannot see... Love so strong, and so true...

It makes me think of only you... This wonderful feeling you have given me...
Makes me want to be with you endlessly...

I love to touch your face... I love to look into your eyes...To feel your warm hands within mine... As our fingers gently stick together...


I love the way you let me know...
How much you love me so...
I love how much you care...
The love you show to me is beyond compare...
I love the way you smile...
My eyes are kept on you all the times...

I love to hear you say okay...
I love the way you apologize...
Because it always makes me realize...
You teach me a lots...
And that you still love me...

I hate to see you mad...
I hate to see you sad...
It makes me feel so bad...
What you feel, I feel...
That's because our love is real...
I hate to see you cry...
I'm sorry cuz sometimes I do the things that always make you feel upset...
I'm sorry if I hurt you so...
My anger is sometimes hard to control...

I don't like when you feel insecure...
Don't worry so much, because I'm sure...
That no one can ever take your place...
Because I love not only cuz your externally but
I also love the real you inside...
There's no way I could have let you go...

Don't worry you're the only one for me... You, and I, and everyone else can see...I love you with all my heart... No one could ever make us part....

P/S: Love you now.... always... and forever...

No comments: