Sunday, June 13, 2010

13 June 2010 Sunday

As I sit here all alone... I think of only you...
I think of how I love you... and how you make me feel...
I think of what could be... a wish come true
for you to love me too...

Sometimes we argue, I don't know why...
Then I sit and wonder, why do I cry??

I cry because I love you...
I cry because I care...
I cry because I feel we have a love so rare...
sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around and you won't be there...

I love you every minute... I love you every day...
I even love you when we argue...

Sometimes I've wondered do you love me too...
then I look in your eyes and I know it's true...
Please, let's try to work it out so we won't fight...

You make me smile when I'm having a bad day...
You make me laugh at everything you say...

You're always there no matter where you are...
You come rushing towards me even if you're very far...

When I'm afraid You're there to hold me tight...
You tell me you love me and that everything is gonna be alright...

You give me so much more that I could ever give...
I want you in my life forever for as long as I live...

P/S: Just give me your heart and I'll hold it tight...
All of your love I'll make it all right....
i L.O.V.E you... :)

No comments: