Monday, June 14, 2010

14 June 2010 Monday

I count the hours, I count the days...
How much I miss you, I count the ways...

I miss your voice, I miss your touch...
And I miss the face... That I love so much...

In my heart you will always be... The one, the only one for me...
I have a wish for you and me... I wish that you would bring your love to me...
In my heart, You will never leave...
So I don't have to grieve...
In my heart, You're my only one... and I want you with me always...

I want you to know... That I love you so...
Deep in my heart is where you'll stay... Each and everyday,
Now, forever, and always....

I want you to know... How much you mean to me...
You're my eyes to see, My heart to beat, and my air to breathe...
Without you, there's no me....

P/S: im still waiting dear... i Love you sayang... :)

No comments: