Monday, June 14, 2010

14 June 2010 Monday (Part 2)

When all is quiet and I can't sleep, I think of you...
I sit here wondering just what I am going to do...
I want you to be with me right now and you are so far...

But its your face I see every time I close my eyes...
All I want is work on us...
I wish I could get you to understand, you are my heart...
I want you always beside me...
Theres not a day that I don't wish that you were here...
I pray that soon you will find a way to come back with me...
So I am here always waiting for you...
Praying that we really will be OK....

Pain... its all I feel... It burns me while I try to sleep...
Then tortures me throughout the night....
It's in every breath, every thought, and in all I do...

Every night I sit and cry... wondering why I can't get by...
it's so hard just to face the day... memories of us start to surround...
every thought that's in my mind...

They always say that I'll be alright... but they don't know how I hurt at night...
they always say that I'll be fine... but it's not the same if you're not mine...
they always say that I've got to move on... but I've got nowhere to go now when you're gone...
they always say that time will heal... but that's not the case, cause time stands still...

P/S: :) i know you can... I Love You Dear...

No comments: