Tuesday, June 22, 2010

22 June 2010 Tuesday

When I first met you I never imagined that I would love you like I do today...
When I first met you I never thought that we would be like this...
When I first met you I never thought that no matter what you will always be
there for me...

When I first met you I never imagined that being in your arms was all I needed to make me feel better...When I first met you I never knew that I could love some one so much and that I would miss someone like this...

Now that I have you... nothing can make me more happy that to see you smile...Now that I have you... I don't want nothing else in the world but to be with you...Now that I have you... I give you my entire heart and love...

Baby I just want you to know that you mean the world to me and no matter what...I will always be there for you and I love you more than anything in the world...

P/S: I will love you forever till the end of time... Take my hand let's face all this together... That you and me will be together... In our hearts always forever...
Don't have to think once or twice.... cuz it is really true... :)
Now... Always... and Forever... I will love you....

No comments: