Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 June 2010 Wednesday

I want to do all the things to make you happy...
I want to be with you all the times of this day...
I want you here by my side to stay....
if the last day of my life is today....

And as we do so... we'll forget everything except for this feeling we both feel...
i want you to be here, if this day is the last for me to live still...

I want to complete what is lacking...
I want to spend my last time for loving...
and at the end of the day, knowing that there's no tommorow for me...
i want us to count as many stars as we could...
and wish on every falling stars...
that someday... somewhere... we will again share life like this...

and then after all i will be happy... because in last moment of my life...
you stayed here beside me....

Every hour I stay sitting in class is another moment you're on my mind...
I never forget you in very second of my breath...
Every night as I close my eyes.... and I wonder what I shall do...
I can't sleep much these days... because all my dreams are nitemare...

P/S: everything had happen... everything i do... its all reminds me bout you... all those fights it made me who I am today... I Love You dear... :)

No comments: