Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20 July 2010 Tuesday

hmm... basicly... da date had a history for my last 5 years...
been trauma bout it... the worst accident happen ever in my life now...
ok... just forget bout it... im still breath in this world... with amazing people !!

I wanna talk bout attitude...
im a hot tempered person.. who shud i blame?? myself?? or wat??
im a ego person... sumtimes too ego... it was my bad too??
im da one who not thinking bout others feeling?? but im try very hard to be fair in everything... it was my bad too??
sumtimes, im thinking bout sumthing and people just get me wrong and it turned to whereby can be in the worst situation ever... plus came with people dat make things more complicated... haih ! wat da big challenge for me in this last 2 months....
only my heart and GOD know how much i suffer, battle, fell down and etc...

besides, the person know the situation was getting more worst bcoz of him/herself...
i wondering, DO YOU HAVE BRAIN OR NOT STUPIDO???
and pity to YOU *u*k*r cuz u just a COWARD person...
and congratulation to u too ... :)

past is past... cant return the time... im learning from my mistakes...
im just ordinary person dat always wanna be the best among da best...
im do and did mistakes... but at least IM NOT RUIN PEOPLE RELATION... :)

to you... please help me to search myself... my old self...
im starting to hate myself now... :(

P/S: cant wait to see you... missing u alots... <3 you... :)

No comments: