Wednesday, July 21, 2010

22 July 2010 Thursday

time now is 1.56am... i cudnt sleep... i feel so tired but still cant closed my eyes... actually now time for me to rest.. as usual my class will be bz whole day..i can say dat i love to sleep but now, my sleep time is less... i just sleep 3 4 hours perday... too many things in my mind... i just dunnoe how to throw it away far...too bad...

day to day... it just a testing day for me... with those matters and bla bla bla...
haih... i wish i dun have heart to had a feeling... i wish i dun have a brain to store all those memory... which it bad or gud... all i can say... its only pain i can feel...

and again today... received bad things too.. but its ok... :)
yeah... its true... ugly true is better than beautiful liars...
and the truth is hurts tho... but its ok... at lis i know...


i dunnoe wat i wanna story bout... i just feel like to express my feeling here... my dear bloggie... i just lost my words... i dunnoe wat im feel rite now...
everything just mess up... thanks to the PERSON yea... :)
i dun want to be cruel or mean... but u just deserve it...
i wish one day, ur turn will come bloody hell... :)
i will make sure that u get the worst feeling ever...
hey, grow up ! if u want sumthing, work on your own...
no need to make people SYMPATHY to you...
or else wat u expect to get also is the SYMPATHY LOVE?? haha...
and please stop embarassing people pride... its not gud... :)
grow up matured please...

P/S: emotion unstable bcoz of holly s**t person...

No comments: