Sunday, November 21, 2010

the day....

heylo peeps... arghh ! tomorrow my new sem start already.. final sem.. =.='
phew ! most of my class start early in the morning and end up around 11am...
yeah ! heaven...
but tomorrow also i will receive my last sem result... =.="
hope i manage to get good result and pass all the subjects... :D
i dun want to sit for a retake paper... *scary and nitemare ok !

and now im wondering cud i wake up tmorow morning?? wink wink...
of course yes !! must wake up... come on dee... diz is ur last sem...
time to speed up and enjoy ur diploma life for a last one... :D
*but still holiday mood... haha...

just now went out with my parents... company my mum buy things...
grab one black jeans.. ;) hehe... and belt... tq mum...
and after that went to salon... trim my hair... so messy..
and now look better... :D

p/s: i miss you la dear dear... haiz... >.<

No comments: