Sunday, November 21, 2010

yeah ! ;)

wheeehooo ! gudmorning ! hahahahha...
*yawn... im so sleepy...
i just come back from college...
1st day was bored a bit... cuz.. im sleepy... hehe..
1st class already discuss bout the asgnment... =.="
biz planning... still blur2... no idea bout it...
but nvm will focus on it more when i refer to my lect...

after class... went to staff room to see my mentor...
collect register form and also my last sem result...
*actually im worried bout it cuz last sem was a nitemare for me...
but thank god... when my mentor show me the result, the numbers i have seen make me smile... ;) at least my effort works ! pheww!!

so... now im focusing in my new subjects for this final sem....
wanna hit more and more... ;)
im praying hard that everything in this sem will run smoothly...
may i put more effort and achieve what i targeted... ;)

*p/s: diz is my 1st time post blog in the morning... :D
i mish yaa...

No comments: