Monday, November 15, 2010

how could i?

hye ! im too bored... dun know what im gonna write here..
too blank... no ideas... and bla bla bla... =.="

mood : too bad... im down.. mess up... arghh !

how could i stop all this??
how could i can make u understand me?
how could i manage u well?

*By now you'd know that I'd come for you...
No one but you, yes I'd come for you...
But only if you told me to...
And I'd fight for you...
I'd lie, it's true...
Give my life for you...
You know I'd always come for you...

No matter what gets in my way...
As long as there's still life in me...
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you...
I'd crawl across this world for you...
Do anything you want me to...
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you...
You know I'll always come for you...

No comments: