Thursday, November 11, 2010

this situation.. Mind vs Heart... ;)

Do you ever feel like giving up?
When the pain hurts too much to be real?
I feel like giving up... I've wasted my time...
Wasted it believing... you could ever be mine...

My mind says "it's over."... that you've moved on...
But my hearts keeping up hope...
that your feelings for me aren't gone...

I hate how my mind... doesn't agree with my heart...
Knowing someone like you is hard to find...
i never want to let you go...

Nothing i ever wanted... but the heart wants what it wants... :)
You are not the person i ever expected...
You are even better...

Ive made my decision...
mind conquered by heart...
All these problems were only an illusion!
My heart has won... :)

I thought we were happy, that everything was perfect, it's been a long time since I was as happy as I was with you, our time together wasn't long, but still enough for me to fall for you... :)

I remember all time we spent like it was yesterday, I loved everything about you, I still do... You tell me it'll never be us again, deep down I might know it to be true, but I won't lose hope... :)


p/s: Words can't describe how amazing you are.... :)

No comments: